Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papertrey Ink Challenge

So, at the very last minute possible before the deadline...I'd thought I'd participate in the Papertrey Ink challenge they are having for their 2 year anniversary. The challenge was to use Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, and Ocean Tides colours (or simalar colours if you don't have PTI cardstock) to create a card. I unfortunately, don't have any PTI cardstock (hence me entering the contest haha) so I used Real Red, Summer Sun, Old Olive and Baja Breeze all from Stampin' Up. Anyhow, here is what I came up with. The flower image is from a K&Co stampset called Lotus Floral. Thanks for looking.



Supplies
Paper: whisper white, basic black, baja breeze (SU!)
Ink: baja breeze, real red, summer sun, old olive (SU!) black onyx (versafine)
Stamps: lotus floral (K&Co) three little words (SU!)
Accessories: rhinstones, dew drops, black satin ribbon, old olive marker (SU!) crystal effects (SU!)

No comments: